Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who thinks Nancy Pelosi will be President very soon?

Lev Parnas on Maddow last night implicated everyone imaginable: Trump, Pence, Barr, Pompeo, Perry, Giuliani, Kellyanne Conway, Ivanka, Kushner, McCarthy, DeSantis, other lawyers.  I think Pelosi will be President very soon.

Favorite Answer

I don't think she will be President very soon or at all. God help the USA if she does.

The only way she can be president is if a Democrat wins the election then something happens to the President and the vice president becomes president then something happens to him or her and then the Speaker of the House becomes president that is if she keeps that post.

NO...............

Mrs. Pelosi has the same chance of being President as I do of selling you ocean front property in the state of Montana.  Meaning not a chance at all.

Former SSgt.

That whole thing sounds like a bunch of crap to me.  Lev Parnas coming out as the articles are handed to the Senate. Give me a damn break. I don't believe a word of it. 

IFFFFFF it survives REAL investigation, I will listen. Until then, it sounds like another "bombshell" and the "walls closing in" that never materialized despite years of being promised it would. 

• Brian

Call up Vegas and bet the farm.

There's merely a list of people the left despises. And, so far, thank God, it is still not illegal to piss off a leftist. 

• Mark

You can think it all you want (sort of how Trump "believed" of an Iranian attack), but that doesn't make it so.

Parnas confirmed what everybody already knew:

* Trump was aware of the Ukraine scheme to discredit Biden. 

* Mike Pence was told to make President Zelensky announce an investigation into the Bidens

Both of these men are guilty of Abuse of Power, not to mention multiple criminal violations of the US Code. Both men SHOULD be impeached and removed, but we all know Republicans are spineless, gutless, sycophantic cowards who will do nothing.

• Bear

Maybe if she runs after Trump steps down in January 2025...