Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who thinks Nancy Pelosi will be President very soon?

Lev Parnas on Maddow last night implicated everyone imaginable: Trump, Pence, Barr, Pompeo, Perry, Giuliani, Kellyanne Conway, Ivanka, Kushner, McCarthy, DeSantis, other lawyers.  I think Pelosi will be President very soon.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think she will be President very soon or at all. God help the USA if she does.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The only way she can be president is if a Democrat wins the election then something happens to the President and the vice president becomes president then something happens to him or her and then the Speaker of the House becomes president that is if she keeps that post.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO...............

• 1 month ago

Mrs. Pelosi has the same chance of being President as I do of selling you ocean front property in the state of Montana.  Meaning not a chance at all.

Former SSgt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That whole thing sounds like a bunch of crap to me.  Lev Parnas coming out as the articles are handed to the Senate. Give me a damn break. I don't believe a word of it. 

IFFFFFF it survives REAL investigation, I will listen. Until then, it sounds like another "bombshell" and the "walls closing in" that never materialized despite years of being promised it would. 

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call up Vegas and bet the farm.

• 1 month ago

There's merely a list of people the left despises. And, so far, thank God, it is still not illegal to piss off a leftist. 

Attachment image
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can think it all you want (sort of how Trump "believed" of an Iranian attack), but that doesn't make it so.

• 1 month ago

Parnas confirmed what everybody already knew:

* Trump was aware of the Ukraine scheme to discredit Biden. 

* Mike Pence was told to make President Zelensky announce an investigation into the Bidens

Both of these men are guilty of Abuse of Power, not to mention multiple criminal violations of the US Code. Both men SHOULD be impeached and removed, but we all know Republicans are spineless, gutless, sycophantic cowards who will do nothing.

• Bear
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Maybe if she runs after Trump steps down in January 2025...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.