can you make wine out of dried cranberries?

Yes. You can make wine out of anything of vegetable origin. Marrow, tea, raisin etc.

• Mr. P

Yes, but it may not taste very good. Or maybe it will. That is part of the fun of wine making.

Quite a lot of country wines use raisins for the tannins and they act as a kind of nutrient for the yeast, so cranberries would probably do the same.

Cranberry can be quite tart though, so you may need to add something that will bring a more rounded flavour as well. Maybe a full bodied red grape juice and desert apple juice would produce a rose wine with more character.

Choice of yeast also makes a big difference.

• You can make "prison wine" out of anything. You can apparently make a decent tasting wine out of UNSULFITED dried cranberries https://winerecipes.blogspot.com/2009/12/dried-cra...

Yes, I don't know if it would be very good though because I've never made it.

I've used dried elder berries though.

• oikoσ

You can make country wine out of anything containing sugar. I've even sampled turnip wine.