How do you hire someone into your own company?

Well, like you're already have given the information on where to meet, go, and dress... but what words to say such as social security number, date of birth, etc. Most informing how can I pay them and myself? I did learn a little in high school by giving my own grant, like $10,000 to start in a chairperson. 

PS: do you have to have a building or tell them were to meet?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

So, you want to hire someone, thats great.  What is the job?  You dont mention anything about that.  

If you are going to be hiring people, you need to learn what steps you need to take.  Do you know what a W4 happens to be?  What about form I9?  

You can always call up a payroll provider (ADP, Paychex, etc) and tell them what you are planning.  They can walk you through EVERYTHING if you pay them to...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sorry, you're going to have to rephrase this question using proper English if you expect to get an answer. You're not ready to have your own company if you don't understand the hiring process.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It appears that English is not your first language.  Assuming this is US, I'll try:

1.  You meet at your place of business, or if you don't have a facility, at a coffee shop.

2.  All their personal information should be provided on the Job Application form you have them fill out.  As for SSN, they will need to fill out a W-4 (employee) or W-9 (self-employed).

If you don't understand the basics of hiring and your legal obligations including tax withholding you should seek advice from a business attorney and/or accountant.

Here's some basic information from the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-se...

https://www.irs.gov/government-entities/federal-st...

• 1 month ago

Perhaps you could re-write the question until it is easier to understand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.