Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Scorpio guy won't leave me alone?

I liked him, which he knew, and I think he liked me too. However, he was acting as if he was interested in this other girl as well. This turned me off and I decided to unfollow him on social media. This was a couple of days ago. Once he found out, he started exhibiting passive-aggressive behavior, but never talking to me directly. He seems very hurt that I unfollowed him even though I was very mature about it and never disrespected him. He is calling me ugly and the 'B' word, but then acts like he still wants me at the same time and is saying that he messed up.

He is still following me and watching me. Why is he acting like that instead of just talking to me like a mature person? 

Also, when I hurt his feelings before, he implied he wanted to have rough sex with me. I don't think he handles feelings well. I just want to know if he doesn't like me enough to pursue me for a relationship, why is he still following me? He has never attempted to talk to me directly.

I don't like games. That's why I unfollowed him. Why won't he do the same? He's an October scorpio

• Dv8s

Because Scorpio, by nature are exactly like you described. At the same time, they like people, and want people to like them. If he does indeed like you, and you quit following him, he wonders what he did wrong. You, on the other hand sound controlling, and not an ideal mate for a Scorpio. If you do like him, you must allow his space to like others, or there will be trouble, and misunderstandings. By trouble, with a Scorpio, I mean Trouble, with a capital T, that as you're experiencing now.

Block him from everything. He's a whole clown for that .. 

********...stop thinking that astrology is in ANY way a meaningful system of beliefs. It is all made up crap.

Stop using social media. WHAT DOES IT GET YOU? Nothing. You are not a business nor a celebrity. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

If there are people who's behavior you don't like...you STAY the HELL AWAY FROM THEM.

You are clearly too young to even THINK about starting to date. GROW UP.

"ooh, I like him...oop...now I don't"...WAAA WAAA WAA stupid DRAMA.