Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

I need help getting my Ged but idk where to start ?

1 Answer

  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Community colleges usually offer GED classes. Call the admissions office and /or look into hero web site.    You can also inquire at your public library.  About where to take the exam and how to sign up for it.  Where you can take GED classes. And help you find GED study guide books.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.