Why don't you Trump people just accept the fact your man has a history of filth and that the Ukrainian thing is no different?

Parnas, a Soviet-born U.S. citizen who has been indicted by the Southern District of New York on campaign finance violations, turned over notes, text messages and other information to House investigators Wednesday. In his interview with Rachel Maddow, Parnas, who sat beside his lawyer, said he came forward because “I want to get the truth out because I think it’s important to the country, it’s important to me.”

Finally, what we knew all along, people are coming forward, IMPEACH THIS IMMORAL IMPOSTER HIDING BEHIND EVANGELICALS@

Favorite Answer

Remember when Trump claimed Giuliani was only requesting dirt on Biden for law enforcement purposes?  One of Parnas' documents DESTROYS that claim.  A letter from Giuliani to Zelensky says Giuliani represents Trump PERSONALLY.  As in: not for law enforcement purposes.

• Ninefinger
      1 month agoReport

How shocking, a lawyer and his client.

• Ro

Fake news, try again

If you cared a whit about getting dirt on your political opponents, then you would be going after Democrats.  You are just insane from TDS and after all your lies, I couldn't give twoshits. 

• Annonymous
      1 month agoReport

I don't think so, President scum has enough for many Democrats

Trump looks like his goose is cooked. Trump supporters will go down with Trump, as that's what cult supporters do.

• OMG! Donald Trump is done! It's a turning point! The walls are closing in! It's a bombshell! The beginning of the end! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdHtAzFNwjE&t=2m13s  Déjà vu all over again!

Wow! Another bombshell "scoop" from PMSNBC that is going to bring down Trump. Haven't heard that before.

None of these prove that Trump did anything wrong. This guys name was out there during the House hearings. If they thought he had information or he really cared why wasn't he called to testify then?

* YAWN * Let me guess. "The walls are closing in" or "this is the beginning of the end". You leftist pigs have nothing. No hope. Nothing.