Why don't you Trump people just accept the fact your man has a history of filth and that the Ukrainian thing is no different?

Parnas, a Soviet-born U.S. citizen who has been indicted by the Southern District of New York on campaign finance violations, turned over notes, text messages and other information to House investigators Wednesday. In his interview with Rachel Maddow, Parnas, who sat beside his lawyer, said he came forward because “I want to get the truth out because I think it’s important to the country, it’s important to me.”

Update:

Finally, what we knew all along, people are coming forward, IMPEACH THIS IMMORAL IMPOSTER HIDING BEHIND EVANGELICALS@

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Remember when Trump claimed Giuliani was only requesting dirt on Biden for law enforcement purposes?  One of Parnas' documents DESTROYS that claim.  A letter from Giuliani to Zelensky says Giuliani represents Trump PERSONALLY.  As in: not for law enforcement purposes.

• Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

How shocking, a lawyer and his client.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fake news, try again

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you cared a whit about getting dirt on your political opponents, then you would be going after Democrats.  You are just insane from TDS and after all your lies, I couldn't give twoshits. 

• Annonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I don't think so, President scum has enough for many Democrats

• 1 month ago

Trump looks like his goose is cooked. Trump supporters will go down with Trump, as that's what cult supporters do.

• OMG! Donald Trump is done! It's a turning point! The walls are closing in! It's a bombshell! The beginning of the end! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdHtAzFNwjE&t=2m13s  Déjà vu all over again!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wow! Another bombshell "scoop" from PMSNBC that is going to bring down Trump. Haven't heard that before.

• 1 month ago

None of these prove that Trump did anything wrong. This guys name was out there during the House hearings. If they thought he had information or he really cared why wasn't he called to testify then?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

* YAWN * Let me guess. "The walls are closing in" or "this is the beginning of the end". You leftist pigs have nothing. No hope. Nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.