Dehydrating fruit...?

I am looking to purchase a food dehydrator to start making my own dried fruits and veggies. I noticed that I have never seen dried peaches in the store. I would think, since they are like a mango in texture that they should dehydrate easily, but would like to know if anyone has actually tried, and what the outcome was. Thanks in advance for any answers. Blessings.

• patty

I have brought dried peaches from the shop and are very nice

they can be done easily. 

You do not see them often because they darken quite a bit unless they are sulfured and many people are not buying/eating items that have been sulfured. 

Same with pears.  

• I'll admit - dried peaches aren't something you typically see in a store (as compared to something like dried apricots) but they can certainly easily be made.

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=U523DF&PC=U523&q=...

Peaches dry well, but peeling them right without crushing them is difficult, which is why you don't typically see them dried in stores