Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 month ago

Coiw, Chicken, Pig, that's all were mostly eating. Why?

I wanna try some elephant, mayble cheetah or lion, wolf? Flamingo, the list goes on, why aren't we eating this stuff?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What? Maybe we are from different cultures but we do NOT eat any of those things where I live.

Here we eat dog, cat, mice, rats, **** Sapien, monkey and stink bugs.

The elephant is tough unless you know how to cook it.

The lion is very sweet and flamingo has a mild flavor.

As for wolves, well, if you eat a wolf you are just sick since the GOD Cannas lives in wolves.

• Login to reply the answers
  • CRR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I sometimes eat kangaroo, goat, camel, snails, and fish.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When you let other people raise your food for you, you have to take what they give you. Go hunt your own.

• 1 month ago

we're not were

cow not coiw

Food in the USA is inspected by the FDA to avoid contaminants and spoilage. Only certain animals are raised for mass human consumption.

• april1 month agoReport

Here where I live people hunt coiw. You might want to look it up. A coiw is NOT the same thing as a cow!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Eating wild animals is not advisable. They are hard to find, and therefore expensive. They usually do not taste good. Meat that are fat taste better. Domesticated animals such as chicken, ducks, pigs and cows are made fat deliberately by selective breeding, overfeeding and sometimes even force feeding so they have more fat in their meat and they taste better.

Some Africans do hunt and eat elephants, but they do it out of necessity. Other people around the world hunt whales, and of course many countries catch a lot of fish and other seafood for food. So, it is not just cows, chickens, ducks and pigs. Some countries also eat dogs, and some are eating many species of turtles, frogs and even salamanders to extinction.

Some wild animals may be the source of new diseases. SARS for example came from bats. There is now a new strain of virus that is infecting some parts of China, and it is closely related to the SARS virus, but it is not as lethal. People who visit markets that sell wild animals are contracting the virus, and some people from Hong Kong who visited those markets have also been infected. The AIDS virus originated from chimpanzees. When humans hunted and killed chimpanzees, some of them contracted the virus by coming into contact with the meat and the body fluids of chimps. They then spread the virus to other people through sex. In short, eating wild animals can bring more harm than good. If you want to try some wild animal meat, make sure it is not endangered, protected and make sure you handle it properly and cook it thoroughly, "Don't" would be the best thing to do when it comes to eating wild animals that are not sold in the supermarkets. I do see bison meat and kangaroo meat being sold for human consumption in the USA. You may give those a try if you want.

• 1 month ago

Some animals are endangered (cheetah) and/or protected (Minke whale).

Some your society frowns upon for eating (horse, dog).

Some are impractical for harvesting for food (raccoon, opossum).

You might want to add some fruits and veggies to your list.  There are a lot of things that don't ship well so you would have to grow them locally.

• april1 month agoReport

Uhm, people eat dog, horse, oppossum, coons all the time!! Opposum is realy greasy!

• 1 month ago

I do eat some other 'game' if it's ethically and environmentally sound.

We eat venison (deer), elk, moose, bear, buffalo, duck, goose, etc., etc. on a regular basis.

Some things are either tough, gristly, or tastes bad.

• april1 month agoReport

Here in New Hampshire we hunt and eat human all the time! It reqires a $5000.00 fee for a stamp but it is good for 25 years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because it is culturally unacceptable.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Decency. .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.