Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

The Canadians clearly don't want Prince Harry and Meaghan moving to Canada in any capacity. Where can Harry and Meaghan try moving to next?

Favorite Answer

These two are multi-millionaires and can afford to pay for their own security and lodgings.

No reason why I should have to support the 6th in line for the throne of another country. Nd they will NEVER be CANADIAN citizens.

They are welcome to move here as long as I don't have to give my tax money to support them and they don't move next door to me.

• Zhu

How about Malaysia? They already have 6 kings, so they might not notice another royal

Send Meghan and her third husband, Harry to Malawi, Africa.  It's the poorest Commonwealth country, which probably is not good enough for Meghan or her fake charity.  Your're right, Canadian don't want Megan and Harry.   Canadians are loyal to the Queen.

Anywhere they can make megabucks without too much work?

Maybe a cottage in Wales where they wont be pestered?

Or a Mr Kipling factory so they can have their cake and eat it !

• Prince

No reason they would wish to live in cold, freezing Canada. Princess Meghan is a California girl: The Crown even granted her a coat-of-arms with a California wren as a supporter and a mound planted with California marigolds. Listen to the song "California Dreaming" and consider how perfect the weather is in southern California: "I'd be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. . . . ." and just think, as California rebuilds after the Fires, it is going Green and will have zero pollution: Electric cars and electric monorail, solar panels on every roof. It is about to be a beautiful Renaissance in California! Early March is Kushfest9 in Adelanto. You have 1,000 miles of beach on one side and 1,000 miles of Sierra mountains on the other side, bordering a 1,000 mile long state. Prince Harry has always been a born party dude and needs a Malibu Beach House. And Archie can attend Riverdale High! 

• Elaine

While we may not object to them living in Canada we don't want to pay the entire cost of their security at the level required for a royal visit. 

I don't care where they go as long as the tax payer doesn't have to keep them.

• techpaddle
      1 month agoReport

Pay the Royals, no. But the taxpayers paid 1.3 million in security services for their stay over Christmas

• Jack H

Define *Clearly*, there dont seem to be any marches against them taking place, no protests, nothing really, maybe a couple of Canadians talking about paying for protection, remember the media might interview hundreds of people, then show the two or three which support their owners stance... personally, I think They should  send the whole family to Canada, but, errm, your claim confuses me...

I expect that the defunct couple will end up in LA, in the USA which is close to the kind of world Megan needs to be part of

How do you know that they don't want them have you asked them all.