Car door speakers and back speakers don't work but dashboard speakers do?

Today i was sitting in my car and blasted my music all the way up 

And that's when for the first time the car speakers got louder than before and has a heavy bass 

I felt some air and that's when i found the car door speakers were triggered and the back speakers bass was just jumping. I turned off tbe car when i got to college and once i was done i went back to the car and it went back like it used to just the dashboard speakers. Does anyone know how i can fix this to keep it basses up in the car 

I have a Nissan Maxima 2014 with the Tech package so it comes equipped with Bose Speakers 

Need to know how long the car sat between when you turned it off when you got to college and when you were done with college:  4 yrs?  

• Go into the EQ equalizer on the head unit or wherever the music source is coming from. Make sure the front and rear is NOT muted or blocked off.

If you already did that, check the wirings for the front and rear speakers. Make sure nothing is disconnected. If nothing is disconnected, open the speaker cover and make sure that the speakers are "actually there". When some people buy a used vehicle, the front and rear speakers are NOT there. That's because the previous owner removed their aftermarket speakers before they sold the vehicle.

Make sure your front and rear speaker has an "input signal" coming from the amplifier or head unit. So check the input wiring, make sure you have a source, make sure that the speakers are receiving power and an input signal.

Check the amp fuse.