Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why do some people not believe in climate change? ?

Anyone who does not believe is free to comment cause I don’t understand how people can ignore facts, science, and many scientist who say our planet is dying. Nothing political please 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The climate has been changing and will continue to do so.  Population in China and pollution,  changes the atmosphere which changes the climate. Over time it has been rapidly increasing.  History will repeat. Those who dont believe just dont care to even think of the facts and history on earth. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

because they are stuck up and don’t wanna believe that it’s actually happening

• 1 month ago

do not believe the scientist there is no climate change HOAX

• 1 month ago

It's scientifically proven that we are polluting the surface of the planet and raising the temperature. However the part where most people disagree is are we all going to die in 40-50 years or will humanity be fine for quite a while?

At what point is the point of no return or will we be fine polluting and invent new biotechnology to regrow plants and species?

There are many angles people never consider. Formulate your own opinion but please don't give in to either the doomsayers that say we need to end all oil yesterday and live like in them medieval times or the other people who say we can just keep dumping tons of plastic into the ocean and acidify the water.

I have traveled all other the world and most people fall into the category of extremist. PLEASE look at all angles and scientific evidence and THINK FOR YOURSELF. Have a great day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm pretty consistent.  I don't believe in anything except that there is a lot of unknowns out there.  Science isn't about memorizing things to believe in.  That is cults like the one you presumably belong to.  

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe climate is changing, but to point the finger and tax people because of it is just wrong. It is wrong because there are so many other factors involved - and other countries that are not doing anything.

The bush fires in Australia are a case in point. Should I be charged more to keep my house warm while these fires burn uncontrolled?

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The top reason why some people deny the realty of global warming leading to climate change is because of political beliefs. Basically most republicans believe the crap that the petrochemical industry has been belching for decades, which most republican politicians have been backing up, and most democrats are wary of trusting the propaganda. This is why it should be obvious to the casual observer that republicans are bad for democracy...they just can't filter truth from fiction - I don't think they want to.

A Widening Gap: Republican and Democratic Views on Climate Change

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Riley_Dunlap/...

• 1 month ago

Climate Change is a real, naturally occurring process controlled by the Sun.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is a man made delusion created and supported by Political Climate Science, media controlled propaganda and political corruption.

• Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Climate change is a global problem so it would seem that a global solution is needed. Jesus Christ pointed to that solution—God’s Kingdom. He instructed his followers to pray: “Let your kingdom come.” (Matthew 6:9, 10) According to Bible prophecy, this heavenly Kingdom is a global government that will soon “crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [present-day governments].” (Daniel 2:44) Moreover, it will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18) Clearly, those who abuse the earth and squander its resources will be held accountable and will suffer destruction.

Source(s): jw.org
    • Chester1 month agoReport

You do realize, that our ancestors told these type of stories long before some old guys got together and wrote the bible 2000 years ago. Religion and climate science do not mix well.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

There is no such thing as a climate change denier! This is a propaganda term. The issue is how bad it is and to what degree industry has contributed to it. Constant repetition of the problem covers up how bad their solutions are. Wind and solar have not been rejected because of industry. They have been rejected because they are insufficient technologies. 

There's also the fact that climate change has been used to represent the entire environmentalist  movement. There are other issues. Plastics are a real threat. What they have done to the environment is far worse than carbon emissions.

• ...Show all comments
    • John
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Wind and solar don't produce as much energy as fossil fuels. That's why fossil fuels are needed for the time being. Even the alarmists are saying we won't have fully clean energy until 2050. That's fine, because by then we'll have the real solution: Nuclear Fusion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.