Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Anyone else see that boys are slowly dying off and less boys are being born but girls are being born more ?

EVERY single time I see a pregnant women, 99% of the time it’s girls. On Instagram, Twitter, YouTube... EVERYWHERE. It’s like no one is having boys. Literally everywhere I look it’s girls, girls, girls and more girls. I feel like boys are slowly dying off and the population is getting more and more girls. Boys are dying off, less people are having them.. more girls are being born. Barely any boys are being born now. It’s just people being born EVERYWHERE and no boys. 

• Jill
    Favorite Answer

The stats debunk your theory. 51% of babies born in the USA are male. 

• Cathy

The population has always been approx. half male, half female. You posting this over and over will not change things. There are as many boys as girls being born.

I know. Every baby born in our family is female. It's so bizarre. I don't know what is happening. I don't want to seem like a paranoid, but I bet there's something wrong with the food. Maybe they put chemical substances that enhance the chances of a female baby. Anyway, women aren't really advantaged by this situation coz at it is. 10 of them will have to share 1 man. Even the church will change its view on marriage. What's happening is nonsense.