How can I loose weight without starving?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Exercise. Go for a run or lift weights.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

sport and controlled eating

• 1 month ago

take out the extra "o"... "lose"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As well as eating healthy, exercise well. 

eating healthy doesn’t mean starving yourself or sticking to a minuscule amount of calories. it means eating the right things. having a more plant based diet that does include fish and honey can be really great and has helped many people that you can find on youtube. search up plant based diet. 

if exercise is hard for you try a slow jog at first but most importantly, keep the exercise a consistent routine until you feel comfortable and then make it a bit harder until you are running for miles! 

best of luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

drink a lot of 9.5 Kangen Water. It would take 5 pounds of blueberries to get the same antioxidant benefits from two glasses of Kangen Water. Want to know more? Just message me 

• 1 month ago

eat smaller healthier portions of food and eat slower so that you get full faster or if you're in a hurry drink a glass of water then eat your food or drink it in between bites of food so that there's less space in your stomach. You can feel full without overeating and at the same time you will be hydrated which is good because your body can't burn fat when it's dehydrated. Also do cardio every single day. It can be no jump cardio (easier on the joints but still gets the heart rate up), hiit (which should be done only three times a week at the most), or last but not least walking on the treadmill if you don't like to run. You can easily do moderate cardio everyday if you don't like high intensity too often but that should be done atleast once or twice a week. Also eat more often three small meals a day and dinner being a slightly bigger portion just enough to keep you from feeling hungry. The more often you eat the faster your metabolism will work because you're always giving it something to burn. Susana yabar also has the best cardio routines ever and lots of them i recently went back to doing them. You could try looking her up on youtube that's what i do is her workouts and they work great. 

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Eat very slowly. I know it sounds insane. If i eat fast i can eat 4 slices of a medium pizza, if i eat slowly i can only eat one. See what i’m getting at? The part that tells your brain you’re full isn’t very fast, you need to give it time so you’re not too full

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Replace foods with high calorie density with foods with low calorie density. You don't necessarily need to eat less quantity of food, just make better food choices with less calories in them. Download a free calorie tracking app like loseit! and start logging what you eat. It will give you a goal number of calories to stay under.  Look for areas to make better choices. For example, craving potato chips? Try making oven baked or air fried vegetable chips. Snack on veggies with hummus instead of chips and dip. Have a piece of fruit instead of that slice of cake. Have sparkling flavored water instead of soda. Budget into your calorie limit an occasional treat like a piece of chocolate, scoop of ice cream, slice of a friend's birthday cake, or whatever your favorite indulgence is. Restrictive fad diets like keto aren't terribly sustainable long term and can leave you feeling left out at social events and etc. If you take in less calories than you burn, you will lose weight. 

• Jeff
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Just eat better and exercise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Run a lot.... drink lots of water... eat fruits and vegetables 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.