What to do if a manager loads the dice against his subordinates because he thinks other employees are competitors for his current position?

Update:

Subordinates who do their duties to the best of their ability may take underhand punishment. Great winds blow upon high hills.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Kill or be killed and the best way to destroy someone that's not doing what they should or expected to do, as they're expected to and should do it, is let them destroy them selves because that is what they are doing without relizing it. They think they're helping and protecting them selves but they're actually doing the opposite. Do your best not to do anything wrong or bring attention to yourself. Just sit back, stay out of it as best you can, and watch it run it's course.

If they take action against you accept whatever they do or are doing. If you have to sign something it is your decision to sign it or not. If you do not agree there is usually a field on a disciplinary action form for the employee to write a comment. Fill that in with "I do not agree."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You do the duties that are assigned to you to the best of your ability.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Find another job.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hate office politics. This is why I’m self employed and poor. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.