Jennifer asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

What are your top 3 everyday annoyances?

Mine are. 1- Umbrellas that open up when it's raining and windy.2-Glasses that fog up as  you get come  inside.3-Hard to peel off stickers.

Favorite Answer

1. Misuse of the word "literally"

2. Public transit

3. Tangled cords. It's 2020, why do we still need cords?!? 

• Fireplace
      1 month agoReport

YES! Can't stand hearing people say stuff like "I literally laughed my head off". If you LITERALLY laughed your head off you would be DEAD.

1. I hate it when I talk to someone and all they do is talk about themselves. When you try to say something about your day, they just divert the conversation back to them.

2. The expectation to behave like everyone else. I have no social media and I'm so happy about that. Well except for YouTube and I guess here if you call this social media. But people look at me like I'm an alien when I tell them I have no social media.

3. Well of course driving. 

people texting or talking on their cellphones while driving

people cutting others off while driving

people being loud or obnoxious on the transit buses.

loud people, neighbors that are mean, having everything i go to cancelled cause of christmas break

#1   Rude cell phone users irk me, even though I do try to ignore them. This includes people in stores, some motorists and pedestrians. Careless people who have the potential to hurt me are annoying.

#2   People who cough and sneeze openly without covering their mouth while spreading their germs everywhere. This includes mothers who take their snot-nosed kids out in public to spread their germs. These children should be home in bed resting.

#3   I don't believe for one moment that people with face tattoos , stretched out earlobes, metal dangling from their eyebrows, or pierced faces, lips, and noses are bad people. However, I don't want these people serving me food because it's very unappetizing and literally makes me not want to eat as I feel squeamish.

BONUS for a tie with #3...Employees who are either clueless, lazy or just too stupid to do their job.

• I care

1.  All the people that I have to deal with concerning disabled son......seems many don't like or know their jobs.

2.  Another issue that bothers me is homeless people, that their families/friends should help them with whatever they need to live better, and enjoy life more.

Even if it is professional care to heal whatever their issues are. Also if a past military person that can't cope with life,  for all they endured for you and me for Freedom.

3.  Companies that don't build their homes with more pride and charging an arm and leg.....especially the quality of material used in home.

4.  When I see and know many in Nursing homes aren't being visited by their loved one's and friends.

• I care
      1 month agoReport

I fully understand and have seen some individuals who do not want help or help themselves.  Sad 

• 1. My morning commute to work.

2. Dealing with dumb clients at work.

3. Picking up my dog's crap (often) when I come home from work.

1=Road rage

2= women that stand in line and wait until the purchase has been rung up before they

open their purse and take money out.

3= Rude people in stores blocking isles just talking and in the way.

I could go on forever.

• Drea1 month agoReport

I hate it when people block aisles! It's like they are in their own little world completely unaware that other people need to get down this aisle too. But even worse the people who know they are in the way and wait for you to say excuse me for them to rudely move their shopping cart out the way!

1. crowded spaces in public transit 

2. traffic jams with horrible impatient drives

3. ignorant and closed-minded people 

loud neighbors, snow to trip on, and not having enough people to visit with