School Trip?

Hello, So at my school the yr 10s are trying to make a trip to florida. Im not sure when its going to happen but im asking for fundraising ideas and how we can make up to $50k for our trip or more? please help!

• drip
    Favorite Answer

How long do you got and how many of there are you?   That is a lot of money.

Fundraising companies. Like this from Yankee Candle

https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/catalognex...

In the US HS student will do car washing.some local businesses will allow them to use their parking lot.

Book swap/sale

Donations and raffles. Get local business to donate items to raffle off. Have themes baskets full of several items to raffle. They can be small.  Popcorn, DVD, candy, and a soft throw for Movie Night. 

Donate your time and effort do Work/chores. Mow lawns, rake leaves, weed gardens.  Advertise that this is for your school trip. Give information about it. Let people know all their money goes towards the trip. 

Buy some Freddo Frogs and do a fundraiser. Oh, are you American? Use another chocolate.

maybe you could try selling stuff

• Like my chocolate idea. Mate, you’re on lots of my posts and comments.