Lynx asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Which food delivery service is best to work for?

I want to sign up to be a driver for doordash, ubereats, or something like that. Should I choose one over the other? Should I drive for more than one?

Favorite Answer

If you are looking at just being on call or taking jobs you want and no time commitments like a regular job, then sure perhaps working for one or both or more than both of these like Grubhub for example.

They all have similar requirements, and potentially if you want to have the ability to pick and choose and have options to make money, work for more than one.

Do some research online might be helpful too.

https://www.thezebra.com/insurance-news/5623/on-de...

• .

Myself in my car is the best for

Working as a food delivery driver pretty much means you've failed in life, so one is as good as any other.

i would think any of them would be good ones

None of them will get you any dates, so posting this to this section was, well, really stupid.

• Lynx1 month agoReport

Sorry, didn't check the category before posting, didn't expect an answer before I could change it. No need to post an answer just to be rude.