Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 month ago

I literally have alot of clothes hanging around I almost feel like making pillows out of them. I also have a futon that might not fold.?

There must be something I can do to make this room look like new again but I dont know where to start also there is random crap inside bags that I bring in from work and I will possibly need to create a pantry lol. Where do I start to make something useful out of this futon recliner and overpiled clothes. I also have a storage but it is approximately five blocks away walking distance. How do I start cleaning my room?

• drip

Really not sure what you want to do. 

If you want to clean out, first start by not bring anything else in.

You can make a patchwork cover for the futon. Using muslin as a liner would be a good idea. Then make pillows for the futon. 

do you sew and would you do it?   If not get rid of the excess clothes. 

If you want to clean your room. Start by getting rid of garbage. Then start piles. Keep, Trash and Donate. Get rid of trash and donate ASAP.  I start with my clothes first. Closet, then Drawers. Do all the washing and get everything in it’s place. Get everything clean out then clean the room well. Then organize. Take it one step at a time.

maybe you can sell some of your stuff