Dose this look infected ?

I know no one here is a doctor but I just want opinion before I go doctors 

Absolutely, you neglected it for some time

Please get to a doctor immediately! Or even the emergency room if you cant afford a doctor visit (Im wondering if maybe that's why you haven't made an appt yet) The redness around edges is not good & if you have a red streak near the wound-that would be sign of blood poisoning. Hate to spread fears-but want you to be safe and smart! Have it checked soon! Plz keep us posted! Wanna hear you are okay! Take care!

It really look infected.Use Neosporin and bandages. Take advice of doctor as soon as possible.

Take care.

• Dumbest1 month agoReport

Yes GO TO THE DOCTOR it looks like one of those spider bite things

Look infected. Get to doctor NOW!

*does. and yes, it looks infected

Oh man buddy, that needed stitching 

• ron h

I can't tell what part of you body this is, so I can't tell how big this is.  But if it's bigger than a pencil eraser, you need a doctor really soon.  I'd say a quick care clinic if you can go there or an ER if no quick care. The darkness inside this wound and the redness around it are NOT good.  If this is smaller than a pencil eraser, and it's been red for two days, you need quick care of ER. 

• Wilma1 month agoReport

It's their knee

• e9601:

It looks inflamed around the wound. That's not good. Have a Dr. look at it.

UPDATE  What are we looking at? A hand?, thumb?, finger? You took a close up photo to try and make it bigger than it actually is!

Don't just show a picture and ask people what they think as though you were in anatomy class quizzing people...

If this is legit, and I seriously doubt that it is; why have you waited so long to seek medical help? Why come here asking for advice from unqualified people?

I know it's awkward going to see a doctor with self inflicted injuries but they see it every day and won't be shocked. Compared to your last photo it seems to be healing but it will take time as it's a large burn. As long as it's not weeping, you don't have a temperature or track marks and you keep it completely dry - no showering or bathing and cover it with a sterile dressing it will keep until you see your doctor. I suffered a third degree burn and had to have daily dressing changes at the GP surgery but that doesn't look as deep.