I have a problem with my headphones?

Hi. I have a problem with the headphone microphone. I recently bought a new computer and wanted to talk to a friend, but I couldn't hear. I connected the headphones to the front of the computer and connected the green to the badge with the headphones and the red to the badge with the microphone. As it turned out, when I was talking I could not hear me but you could hear the sound of the microphone switching on. Later I tried second headphones that had only one input. I connected them to a badge with a microphone and they only worked, I had to talk to the headset to hear me. I hope someone knows this problem and will help me. Thanks in advance The headphones are functional because they work without any problems on the phone

sorry. I'm from Poland and I don't know English very well

Headsets for smartphones / tablets / xbox use different connections from those for PCs.

You need to use adapter cables to convert each type for the opposite use.

See the article here for full details:

https://audiophools.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t...

• Olive

Try restarting computer with headphones attached n see if helps. If not could try resyncing the headphones. If bluetooth is on turn off and back on