Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Why did my female friend tell me to stop smoking or no girl will want to kiss me?

• ron h

smoking is a lot less popular than it used to be.  So girls don't have to kiss a smoker.  There's plenty of non-smokers out there. If you stop smoking, you'll understand.  ALSO these days, most smokers are poor people and dumb (or uneducated) people.  At get togethers of successful people, you'll find VERY few standin' in the cold, smoking.  And nobody wants to be seen with a low income, dumb person.   (look around, you'll find that poor and dumb thing is true--there's exceptions, but it's true.)

• Layne

It would be like kissing and ashtray thing.

• Orla C

It's true. Smoking makes a person smell disgusting, and kissing them is like licking a dirty old ashtray. 

Because it's true.

Because smoking makes your breath smell bad 

Because smoking makes your breath bad, it stains your teeth, the smoke makes a film over everything, the smoke stains your hands, and eventually after a while your skin will smell like smoke and when you go to the bathroom your potty will stink.

• zipper

Because your breath smells like an ashtray, and who would want to kiss an ashtray but you?

Why didn't you ask her if she had ever heard of breath mints? Smoking does leave an offensive smell in your mouth. I smoked for 27 years, I know what i'm talking about. It gets on your clothes too.

• Kelly

Because the taste of it is nasty af if you don't smoke.

• You should ask her and find out!