Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 1 month ago

How do you cover visible tattoos during the summer time (on wrist) ( No judgement please )?

Want to be professional looking for graduate school clinical (speech therapy). Where I want to practice on clients.

• edward

Long sleeves. Make up?

• :)

I’m not sure where your tattoos are. But there are body foundations out there for scars/tattoos. Put some on, and spray some setting spray so that it doesn’t rub off every time you brush upon something.

On your wrist? With a watch (either gender) or bracelets (if female).

• Judy

Are you required by your school to cover it? Tattoos are becoming much more mainstream and if it's something tasteful, most clients won't blink an eye. Now if it's a swastika, or "born to raise hell", cover with a bandage or wide bracelet or watchband.

various types of makeup can do it.

• Vicki

There are certain make-up's that work well in covering up Tattoos. Look into the Kat Von D collection. They have some serious coverage and Kat herself have even showed how well they work on covering her own tattoos so... Just food for thought. And a setting spray that'll help keep it on in the event you sweat and whatnot.

Depends on how big the tattoo is, but you could do a watch or a big bracelet. I know they make cuff watches that are pretty big and should cover most of it, but again, don't know what you have so I don't know :)

• Carson

Look at a military watch band.

They are about 2.5-3 inches wide. They're used to protect the crystal on the watch and stop glare

There might be some kind of makeup that could cover it, but I'd have to see it to believe it.   I think I would wear a very lightweight long sleeved shirt.

• Problem with makeup is that you bump your wrist more than you realize and it rubs off really easily...PAIN IN THE BUTT!