Does gatorade/powerade fruit punch can get you diabetes easily by drinking alot?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes it is absolutely unhealthy for you and is just as bad as regular soda. Have you ever heard of Kangen Water? Message me and I will show you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Elevated blood glucose levels over time can cause diabetes 2. And a person who eats a lot of sugars, grains and processed foods is a likely candidate for diabetes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it can contribute 

• 1 month ago

No.  See my response to the question you asked yesterday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No but if it is part of a bad diet you follow for several year then you are at a higher risk of type 2 diabetes. I am type 2 diabetic and I very rarely drink soda, maybe 4 times per year.

• 1 month ago

No..............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah because it has electrolytes

• micksmixxx
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

What, on Earth, are you waffling on about?

• 1 month ago

No. No food gives, or prevents, diabetes. However, some lifestyle choices can increase the possibility of becoming diabetic. Too much sugar and other carbohydrates are generally not good for the hum,an body.

• 1 month ago

You do not "get" diabetes from Gatorade. Diabetes is not a disease that you catch or get somehow. It is a failure of your pancreas to excrete enough insulin, or the development of cellular resistance to insulin.

Diet does have a role in type 2 diabetes, and eating huge amounts of food, so that you become overweight can cause you to develop diabetes.

If you are of a normal weight now, and if you limit the amount of that fruit juice and Gatorade to a glass or two each day, and do not put on weight, then you probably have nothing to worry about.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If by "alot" you mean "even waking second", yes.  If you mean "twice a day", no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.