Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 days ago

For you, is the Spanish language very difficult?

• 1 day ago

No.  We spoke Greek in my home and I took Latin in high school because both languages have declensions, so I figured it wouldn't be too hard.  After Latin, Spanish was easy and so was Italian.

• 2 days ago

No, because it's similar to portuguese, my native language. But for being similar the false friends and expressions could trick me sometimes.

• Zirp
    2 days ago

it's harder than Esperanto, but for native speakers of other Romanic and most Germanic languages it is considered one of the easy ones. That doesn't mean you can become fluent from scratch in two months though. Think 600 hours of class or more

• 2 days ago

A little Spanish can be learned rather fast.

On the other hand Spanish has many problems and is spoken very fast due to breath groups and many dropped letters and even syllables.

It is true there are some similarities with French but the differences are still very many.

2 days ago

No, because I already speak French and the structure is similar.