I think Earthlings would be able to travel in any dimensions of this universe by abstracting Consciousness as data and put it into?

I think Earthlings would be able to travel in any dimensions of this universe without any forms of limitation (speed, time, weight, etc...) by abstracting Consciousness as data and save it to "Soul Containers" which equip with all the micro-sensors we need to feel things... What do you think??

• joshua
    2 days ago
    Favorite Answer

That’s actually not far off from current discussions in physics.....Have you ever heard of the simulation theory? Well in short think of the movie the matrix....Basically a computer system that plugs you into a virtual reality world that is indistinguishable from reality. Technology today, isn’t too far from this becoming reality. Scientist belief creating enough of these virtual reality worlds will inevitably lead to humanity creating multiple Dimensions. 

In fact there are serious debates with in the scientific community over whether or not humanity is currently in a simulation 

• helene
    2 days ago

Okay. You first.

• 2 days ago

I have often considered this form of travel to be preferable to taking the Greyhound bus.

• Jerome
    2 days ago

Earthlings to me represents emotionally intelligent people for starters. Humans who understand hate, love, fear and what it does to the soul.........🤨

You can see the man-I-fested in the "good, the bad, and the ugly".

And you dont see this universe of humans with your "I's".......🤨

You see it with the "me, mySELF, and 👁s".

• Jerome
      2 days agoReport

And furthermore what makes this spirit holy?

UNITY.

and what's the opposite of unity?

Division.

So what MAKES this spirit unholy?

What's the causes, effects, and ORIGINS?🤔

• 2 days ago

"dimensions" ???  

However I do agree that if mankind can somehow avoid self extermination and technology is allowed to progress , someday the human soul and consciousness will be digitized. And after that happens , human colonization of the furthest reaches of the  universe will be possible. Along with immortality. 

However once again , tech. will run up against some very interesting questions, eg:

If the spirit of 'Jack the Ripper' were available on a thumb drive , do we really want his criminal pathology copied and distributed?

• 2 days ago

I think you watch too much Gaia TV.  Lolz

• 2 days ago

I don't think there is a  "thinking answer" -- just imagination.

• joshua
      1 day agoReport

I’m sharing whats actually under discussion by physicist. You have a problem with science? Why am I not surprised 

• 2 days ago

Sounds like an interesting premise for a science fiction narrative.