What you do if a guy did this repeatedly?

I have this guy that works me and when comes in my office he stands at the corner of my desk. He then proceeds to put the corner of the desk between his legs at his crouch. It shows his ball and his erection. I believe he is doing this on purpose. I am not offended by it but it is a distraction and find it difficult to considerate. What should I do? Report him? But he has not said anything or made a move on me. What would you do?  Thanks

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Next time when he comes to you if it is on an official matter offer him a seat discuss the matter and let him go. If he just come to you and stand in that fashion tell him sorry I am busy at the moment please leave me alone. If he comes again on another day say excuse me get up and go.Once you repeat this on several occasions he will get the message and leave you alone.If he repeat the action it amounts to a form of sexual harassment you can always complain to your superior that you do not like the way how he comes and stand at the corner of your desk making it rather embarrassing and to warn him. You may have to tell your boss exactly what you have stated here.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Hi Lambi, seeing your boobs and legs I understand why he's aroused by you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i would report 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Simply tell him gently but firmly that such behaviour is immature and unacceptable 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should look at him and tell him, that doesn't impress me, I got twice that much waiting for me at home, I probably wouldn't even feel that, quit wasting my time.

• 1 month ago

I would report him. He seems strange. Maybe talk to him about it first to be sure if he's doing it on purpose? 

• 1 month ago

I would report a guy like that after I warned him once and he repeated it.

First time I'd  say gross go away before I report you to the boss. If there would be repeating offence I'd tell my boss.

• Iambi
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Well what if it's the bosses son?

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're not offended, do nothing. If it bothers you simply ask him to take a step back so he's not trying to flash the goods.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on what he looks like. If he was attractive i wouldn't do anything. If he was creepy and I did not like it, I might either call him out on it or say something to the higher ups

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Somebody doing something sexual to me is ok with me if I find the person sexually attractive. Duh

• 1 month ago

Oh, look everyone.... a lonely attention seeker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.