Anonymous

How come people think that I am an idiot and that I'm gonna add more to my criminal record?

So I'm a prankster and I cannot deny it, I love doing pranks and I've been dying to do more pranks ever since last august. I got a criminal record of disturbing the peace now but I still want to continue doing it. I'm planning and plotting ideas of ways of different types of pranks that I can do on video. I want to go TP a house and throw eggs at peoples houses now. I think doing those things won't wake people up as people would just think that it is rain or wind or something hitting their house. I still do want to do ding dong ditching and so I'm doing google earth scans of places and neighborhoods before I go. I do this to find escape routes and places to hide in case the cops get called and roll around the neighborhood. Another option is to hide behind a backyard far away from the house that I ding dong ditched at. My friend andrew gave up on me again and he blocked my number. I ranted to him all night last night cause he wouldn't agree to let me do what I want to do. He told me " go do whatever you want and add more to your criminal record when you get caught, which is like 2 charges already ? " and then he hung up on me and blocked my number. I tried calling him back but it kept on going to voicemail and he blocked me on facebook too. Then he got trevor and patty and matt and everyone else I used to talk to block me permanently. I don't get what is wrong with andy. Why is he telling people to block me for ? How come he thinks that I will get caught when I'm more careful?

We don't think you are an idiot we know you are.

Sounds like even you "imaginary friends" are turning against you.  No big surprise.

Being an immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• You egg a house and you can add vandalism to your record. You could do enough damage to make it a felony.

You aren't an idiot, you are a sociopath.

• David/Jacob/Whatever- just go away

• Ann

Sounds like people really enjoy your pranks, too.