Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 days ago

Is trump going to give the coal miners a bail out like the farmers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    1 day ago

Coal isn't very vastly available in southern states. That's why it doesn't do so well in those regions where it's not very commonly found. There's a reason why the North East region of the US is dubbed "the coal region". The coal industry in 'the coal region' isn't fantastic but it's not dying either in the areas it's common in.

I don't believe Trump will give a bail out like Obama did to a select few companies. I think if he does attempt to do something to help he will do something that he thinks will positively effect everyone involved, not just this company or that company like shave some of the regulations that are strangling them away or give them some kind of break somehow like maybe allow them a discounted tax rate on fuel for equipment and electricity for their buildings and processing facilities. That kind of thing is more Trump's style in my opinion.

What Obama did with the bail outs only helped certain people who were already disgustingly wealthy who could have pulled them selves out of any holes they were in. If the owners of the company's Obama gave bail outs to put their own money into saving their companies them selves they wouldn't have needed a bail out.

That's my opinion anyway. The country didn't have the money he spent on those bail outs. It increased our federal debt. Trump seems to be determined to decrease that debt, not dig the hole even deeper.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

From 2014 to 2016, coal mining jobs dropped from 75,000 to 50,000. Trump was able to stop the plunge by a slight uptick. Coal is on the way out but still provides a large portion of our energy renewable sources can't cover yet. 

Trump has brought the US energy independence. 

• No, and he didn't give the farmers anything either

• 2 days ago

Ask Drunk Nancy Pelosi, the Farmers reward is the USMCA once Mitch gets rid of the impeachment Farce and votes in in for POTUS Trump to sign

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 days ago

Are you still working at McDonalds?

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

No, he'll solve the problem by ordering all U.S. Navy ships to revert back to using coal fired boilers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.