Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 days ago

is it right to reject and scorn a person because?

i am in a financial crisis right now..after paying rent..there is little money left to do anything else...  my rent is basically what is normal rent...so i decided to increase my income by cleaning houses..i began cleaning for a christian lawyer...who leads worship and counsels at her church..she told me that she felt God sent me to help her out then she asked me..how am I managing to pay my rent....I told her that I am struggling to pay rent....she stopped the conversation we were having.went to her room..she paid me for the time worked and never called me back.... I realise that I cannot talk to anyone about my circumstances in life because they treat you like crap.

2 days ago
    Favorite Answer

People jump to conclusions all the time. She assumed you would steal from her because you're struggling financially. Use that as a lesson to be careful with what you say to your next employer.

• Eva
    2 days ago

By telling her you were in desperate financial straits she may have be afraid that you would steal from her. Do not discuss your personal life with business contacts.