labeeba asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

what are the best skincare routines to follow during winters?

Alway use a moisturizing facial cleanser, and moisturizing face cream. Also, using a toner will help.

MOIST THAT SKIN

probably same as summer.....................

One that's actually tailored to your skin type. There's no one size fits all routine that works for everyone. What works for someone with cystic acne won't work for someone with eczema. What works for oily skin isn't going to work for dry skin. Talk to a dermatologist or, at minimum, an esthetician to help narrow down what treatments work for your specific skin concerns.

The only truly universal skin routines that work for everyone are to drink a ton of water and to wear sunscreen like it's going out of style (zinc sunscreen is the best sunscreen). Beyond that, you need to look at how to manage your specific skin concerns directly. For example, my mom has gorgeous skin. She never cleans it with soap of any kind, just water and a clean towel. I have rosacea. I have a series of treatments I use to manage that issue. It would be overkill for my mom's skin, but it works great for mine.