Why would anyone support Apple when they will not support the United States after courts have declared a user a Terrorist?

I believe all flag loving Americans should support Samsung. They have continuously displayed their support and appreciation since the Korean War. What has Apple done for us as a Country? The same one it was born in?

Updated 2 days ago:

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Apple will take our money in a heartbeat but will not support the security of our country.  It's like Facebook. 

• Thank You!  I don't even have Facebook for that reason!  Please help stand up for our future!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

Trump called for boycott of Apple and amazon during his campaign last time.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

Samsung isn't any better.

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

Oh so now some American's are disapprving of Apple,  what about when they endagered foreign workers rights and conditions in China,  and they were accused of gross negligence?

"Apples  Broken promises"

[conveniantly apple have since had this progam removed from the public websites]...ie money talks..

,was a program investigating the practices of apple  both in factories and mining industries, where substantial evidence was found, accusing of them of gross negligence for the sake of profit..and you like it or not are guilty of hypocrisy

@Captain Obvious...appropiate name btw, what i am saying dimwit, is that apple are dirt, they are and WERE the lowest of the low,  had everyone in america and beyond seen that program,  their empire would now be in total turmoil, with profits disappearing and sales at an all time low.....but as i already said they removed it..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 days ago

Apple is a freakin' cult.

• Thank You! I don't even have Facebook for that reason! Please help stand up for our future!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.