Should democrats who side with Iran move there and then see if they still have the same opinion?

This week democrats attacked Trump for killing Iranian terrorist Soleimani who killed hundreds of Americans, blamed the U.S. for rising tensions with Iran. And blocked a resolution condemning Iran for shooting down a plane and killing their protesters. Why don't they go live over there?.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes they should.  And they should stay there.  Look where the allegiances really are in this video.  Trump should do more.  The rulers put our flag on the ground to promote people to walk over it, but they won't.  Because they know we want to free them.  And as Active Duty, I would be willing to fight for these poor people who deserve the freedom we have.  (Just as the French helped us.)

• ...Show all comments
    • Yes I was informed of the video I posted, unlike many American voters.  What are you doing for OUR Freedom?  (Besides Talking?)

• Login to reply the answers
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

FYI, not wanting Chump to start a war to look tough for his gullible base, is not “siding with Iran”.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Be worth the Tax Payer for a change to cover

• 4 days ago

Yeah all none of them should definitely go there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rowan
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

The question isn't does Iran hate you, because they do, but the question is should they hate you, and are they justified in hating you for being in the middle East since forever stealing their oil and imposing your fascist crap on them? You held back democracy in Iran, you aren't there trying to do anything good, you gave Saddam chemical weapons, sarin nerve gas and mustard gas and told him when to use them on Iran. 

You gave them land mines which blow the arms and legs off children, and this is all purely so you can dig up more oil, which is causing the climate catastrophe that has millions protesting around the world about certain disaster that is impending if you don't change now. I was at a protest rally last weekend about that very topic. The prime minister of Australia wants to silence anyone who would protest, about coal mining profits, because he's an absolute bastard. We got endless sun, we could mine that with solar panels. God you guys are ****** in the head, it's no wonder the majority of the entire world would be happy to see you die slowly and were dancing in the street on 9/11. You don't like that opinion? Don't be a ****. 

• 4 days ago

I agree, iranians hate all Americans equally, theyre too stupid to understand this though

• `
    Lv 5
    4 days ago

Careful, there, now. 

=> Can you feel those accusations crawling under you skin even as you await you next answer? 

=> I hear them... "SEND her back to ***********. "

=> Libs/SJW's -- Can they be understood? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.