Who else besides Jews would advocate the communist tactic of ostracizing people for their opinions?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

Jews were responsible for 9/11.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rowan
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

The communist tactic? The Catholic church used to crush people's skulls slowly with a vice until their eyes popped out for suggesting that their crazy nonsense wasn't 100% true, like this book or that book wasn't actually in the bible, or you don't actually have to drink wine as the literal blood of Jesus while looking at him on a cross. Roman bastards, they're literally the most evil scum ever to exist. They would listen to your confessions so they could then find out which of you was evil like them, and bring all the pedophiles and psychopaths into the fold. I mean the Jews would also put you on a cross for saying two words. I am. 

That's a real interesting opinion, as a quarter of the world believes they are, God, as God is everything, the universe. What they apparently believe though in their story is you aren't supposed to know this knowledge, and you only work it out when you eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, when you will know all, like God, according to the talking snake. Yeah, like I been saying, you actually do have to work out a whole bunch of things that hide just under the surface of the fairy tale reality they have created for you. Then you see the hard truth of it. 

• 2 days ago

Members of every other religion are known for doing the same thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.