Anonymous

How come people think that I can get arrested for saying that I will kill a neighbor after ringing his doorbell camera?

So that neighbor who has the ring videodoorbell, I hate his guts cause he reported me and I got arrested. Not only that he pointed a handgun at me. Well I have a shotgun now which is more powerful than him and I can shoot him if he decides to come chase me after I ding dong ditch. I got a lot of ideas from burn notice on how to avoid being detected by security camera so I think that I can do that by shooting out his doorbell camera with my shotgun. I like pranking the neighborhood and I want to continue doing that. I called a suicide hotline to vent out and I told them that if the cops want to stop me then they can't cause I am more careful this time and that I have a shotgun. I told them that I plan on killing this neighbor. They told me that they are calling the cops but they have no idea of where I am cause I was using an burner phone app. I got so many ideas from burn notice that I wished I had watched it this past summer to avoid being caught by the cops. Andrew told me that I never learned from last august of being arrested and being taken to jail and says that I will never get my record expunged. How come people think that I can get arrested for threatening to kill a neighbor ?? How come people think that the suicide hotline can call the police on me ??? How come they think that I can't get it expunged when I'm taking extra precautions to avoid getting caught ding dong ditching this time ? Even if it means to kill the home owner.

• Ann

Jacob Nguyen, you are a total screw-up dork, and I swore I would never respond to your fantasies again.  However, you need to listen to this.  Today (January 25, 2020), three teenagers played ding dong ditch in their neighborhood in CA.  They got back into the car they were riding in  after they jumped off the neighbor's porch.  There were three additional people in the car.  The man, whose doorbell they had rung, ran out, got into his car and chased them until their car crashed and hit a tree.  The three teenagers were killed.  The other three people were severely injured.  The man is being charged with three counts of murder, and three counts of attempted murder.  The kids were healthy young people, they were quick about what they did and made their escape, and they still got caught and KILLED.  If you value your life, think twice before doing some of your antics.

Your delusions are not our crisis.

Being autistic is not a get of jail free card and death threats are sure to bring you to the attention of law enforcement, even if you are such a idiot that you will never actually follow thru.

Go away, jacob.

2 hours ago, you didn't have the money for a gun..

Hey PUNK ! Just to let you know, Ring cameras record to the cloud meaning if you shot out the camera the footage will still be there. Plus all police departments across the country now have access to the Ring's neighbors app where all neighbors post videos of crimes in the neighborhood. Your caught on camera murder of the home owner will be posted within seconds and the police will be notified immediately. You wouldn't make it out of the neighborhood before the cops show up and they are good at showing up at murder scenes FAST (4 Minutes top) I will be forwarding this post over to the FBI and all sheriff's departments in the southeast as well. People like you need to be taken off the streets fast.

• I've contacted PD and Sheriff's Departments in cities in the southeast and all of south carolina (Columbia SC,Charleston, SC, Greenville, SC) to notify them of his threats. They said they will increase police presence in banks following his threats

You are beyond stupid

You need psychological help. Get it soon.