No asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 days ago

Looking for title to a European movie that is not well known about a knight who descends into madness. NOT a movie from the 2000 s-2020 s.?

I m looking for a title to a movie that I watched years ago. This is a long shot but I thought I would give it a try. It s not an American movie. It s a European movie. If my memory serves me correct, it starts out in a broken down castle that is partially on fire. The protagonist is the prince and wakes up and is greeted by a man in black. This man in black follows him around the entire movie talking to him. He finds his father the king dead which affects him greatly, as he continues wandering, he finds out that his sister is living in some kind of estate and it s like some weird sex palace with checkerboard floors. I don t remember much about their interaction but towards the end, the man in black turns into an animal....I think like a black wolf or dog like he s the devil or something. I know I m grasping at straws here but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks in advance! :-)

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.