Do pretty girls really get free drinks in london?

I am going to London for my 21st. A promoter from cirque le soir messaged me to say he’d give me and my girlfriends free entry and free drinks all night because I look good... he said if I said I was on his guest list we’d get taken to a booth where we will be looked after all night. He said this is common for London clubs to do this, is it true? Or should I go elsewhere as I heard this club is expensive.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Clubs often let pretty girls in free because it encourages guys to pay for entry. However, putting you in a booth would make that policy pointless.

You could end up with getting your drinks spiked and being sold to a sex ring.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes because they are so rare to see. 

• 1 month ago

No it is not common and do not go to a booth with anybody if you have

any common sense.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You know the internet-saying: if you don't pay, you are the product. I can imagine clubs inviting goodlooking girls  to make guys spend money, but "taken to a booth"? Seriously?  

maybe talk to the police so you can wear a wire?

• ISLAC_1 month agoReport

A booth, as in a table in the club 🤣

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You know the old saying, if it sounds to good to be true it most probably is.

• 1 month ago

Make certain the "promoter" really does represent the club.  Call the club and ask.  Don't be the victim of a fraud or worse. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g186...

• 1 month ago

they might, you never know

• 1 month ago

Somehow I doubt it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.