Do pretty girls really get free drinks in london?

I am going to London for my 21st. A promoter from cirque le soir messaged me to say he’d give me and my girlfriends free entry and free drinks all night because I look good... he said if I said I was on his guest list we’d get taken to a booth where we will be looked after all night. He said this is common for London clubs to do this, is it true? Or should I go elsewhere as I heard this club is expensive.

Clubs often let pretty girls in free because it encourages guys to pay for entry. However, putting you in a booth would make that policy pointless.

You could end up with getting your drinks spiked and being sold to a sex ring.

Yes because they are so rare to see. 

No it is not common and do not go to a booth with anybody if you have

any common sense.

• Zirp

You know the internet-saying: if you don't pay, you are the product. I can imagine clubs inviting goodlooking girls  to make guys spend money, but "taken to a booth"? Seriously?  

maybe talk to the police so you can wear a wire?

• ISLAC_1 month agoReport

A booth, as in a table in the club 🤣

You know the old saying, if it sounds to good to be true it most probably is.

Make certain the "promoter" really does represent the club.  Call the club and ask.  Don't be the victim of a fraud or worse. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g186...

they might, you never know

Somehow I doubt it.