College student - Need money ideas?

I'm a college student and need ideas to make more money. I'm taking 18 units and have two jobs, so my schedule is jam packed. I've already gotten the full amount of money I can get from my school, and my parents don't make little enough money to get FAFSA or Cal Grant - so they only can pay a tinyyy portion of my cost for college. Even with the amount I work, I still do not have enough money to continue going and I don't spend a lot. Any suggestions on easy ways to get some extra money or specific scholarships that you have luck in getting? I have a 3.9 and am studying business, but I still don't really get the outside scholarships.

• di
    Favorite Answer

Use a scholarship search engine for your area & major.  Check out horatioalger.org and business organizations for scholarship opportunities...local Elks Clubs, Kiwanas, Chamber of Commerce, etc.

Lots of opportunities if you look for a sugar daddy.

maybe you can create your own job, i heard they have grants for that