Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts abour EXO Chen getting married?

Chen from a KPOP boy group EXO is getting married to a non-celebrity. They dated for 4 years and his fiancé is pregnant. Lot of people feel betrayed and want him to leave the group.

What do you guys think about this news? Do you  think he will still be able to continute after his marraige? Do you think he should leave the group?

People are saying that Chen's marriage + pregnancy news, Heechul and Momo's dating news, and Korean celebrities getting hacked is to cover up politicial issues in Korea.? Is this true??

I personally don't really care too much about K-Pop, but although I'd love it for idols to be able to marry for love, Korea don't work that way. Also, though I know you mean well, this popped up on the travel category. I think a better category for this would be entertainment & music or society & culture.

i think its their business if they want to get married