promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did you see ex-rangers player and fans favourite Kyle Lafferty has said Sunderland and Rangers are equal sized clubs?

I gues if anyone would know its him considering he has played for rangers. Sunderland are a piffling small club playing in the THIRD tier of English football. They're not in the EPL or the Championship, they are in the lowly Division one. It just shows what a truly pathetic little club the new rangers are when a bluenose bigot like Kyle Lafferty is admitting they are no bigger than Sunderland. Of course this new club dont have a single top flight trophy to their name, and have had a rather humiliating 8 years since they were formed after the original rangers were liquidated and ceased to exist after financially doping the league i.e. cheating by tax theft.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/footb...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sunderland are a way bigger club than the zombies

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sunderland are utter garbage and a small club with a small mentality, so Lafftery is right they are the same as Rangers!! Although to be fair Sunderland are indeed the bigger club at least they have a history spanning back more than a century whereas the reincarnation of rangers have nothing since they came into existence in 2012. I believe they won the Scottish Third Division title or something like that, cringe!!

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.