Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 2 months ago

How do you deal with Ballet Tights as a male ballet dancer?

Hi, I'm starting to do ballet as a guy, but I'm pretty nervous at the prospect of wearing tights for class. How do I get over the embarrassment that I know is coming?

Favorite Answer

It is doubtful you will have to wear them. At least not as a beginner. Standard male ballet attire in class is a white tee shirt, black ballet shorts or black leggings  (over a dance belt) and white socks with either white or black ballet  slippers. You need to check with your school to see if they have a dress code.  

• 4 days ago

Just go ahead and TURN GAY... YOUR A ******* to be dancing BALLET in toights... GROW SOME REAL BALLS and GROW A DICk and Then figure it out for yourself while everyone is laughing at you behind your back you little sissy boy..

You won't be wearing tights. Female ballet dancers do but guys wear white t shirts and black leggings.

• mintchips49
      1 month agoReport

Male ballet dancers do wear men’s ballet tights. However that is rarely required for beginners. If he is in a serious school he may be required to wear them. Especially on stage. 

I love watching men in tights! Especially if they get aroused a bit. So entertaining, and exposing. 

Wear a blonde, frizzy wig, a clown's red nose, pink Doc Marten's boots and a mongoose costume that's about 6 sizes too big. You'll be so embarrassed by that lot that you'll forget about the tights.