promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Urgent care ekg and e.r ekg were abnormal but e.r blood test and xray found no issues?

They said they couldnt see any fluid, blockage or enlargement to my heart or surrounding areas and my blood test came back normal my urgent care visit was for light chest and abdomen pressure and difficulty breathing 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

There was one more measurement you needed..."Ejection Fracture". You need to know how much blood your heart is pumping out. The norm is 60 to 70 percent. A Cardiologist will be able to do this for you.

• 3 months ago

In what way was your ECG abnormal..? We can't answer you until we know, and I'm not sure what your question is.

• ...Show all comments
    • Doug3 months agoReport

Troponin was 0.2 which to them is normal hence why they gave me the clear but they didnt do the ejection fracture like the other person said above, though the cardiologist said they can see me on the 24th of this month that seems far off but I'm guessing they don't think it's really an emergency

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

If you have questions about your heart and your difficulty breathing, yahoo answers is really not the place to come. Follow up with your healthcare provider.

• Doug3 months agoReport

Waiting on appointment just asking to see if anyone had similiar experiences

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.