By law, what is banned in Japanese restaurants?
- ArimatthewdaviesLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
Tipping! And I totally agree with the Japanese principle that the price of the tip the waitress or the waiter is included in the price of the food that way the waiter are the waitress always gets paid and there's never any hard feelings when some deadbeat leaves a penny.
- 1 month ago
Tipping and serving human meat
- GFHLv 41 month ago
- A Yahoo UserLv 71 month ago
automatic assault weapons
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JohnLv 71 month ago
fugu unless prepared by a licensed chef. tipping isn't banned, it's just not needed and can be seen as a little insulting
- BackatyaLv 51 month ago
Not sure why freaks who eat sharks and monkey brains would ban anything else.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 71 month ago
Oral sex .
- Anonymous1 month ago
Samurais because some nut might use it carelessly
- Barkley HoundLv 71 month ago
- JimLv 71 month ago