WiseMan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 days ago

Is Chick-Fil-A healthy?

My colleague keeps trying to convince me that Chick-Fil-A is healthy and that it won’t cause health problems. So he is telling me that it’s ok to eat it everyday. Is he right?

• 3 days ago

This is not a healthy food. It can be cause of many disease like heart, digestion, lever infection, because outsider food filled with a lot of spices and sometimes do not fresh, So  most of the time we try to ignore it, But we can take it for sometime for changing our mouth taste. Hope it helps you to understand outside food is not healthy. 

• 3 days ago

No for an easy 2, Alex

4 days ago

No, fried foods are not healthy. They want you to think it is because it's chicken instead of beef, but it's still fried. They should have a baked or roasted option. I don't eat there, so maybe they do. If so, eat that instead. If not, they should. 

4 days ago

Its probably healthier than most people would assume. I worked there in college and lost about 50 pounds in 6 months eating it every day. 

But it's probably not the ideal food choice either, 

If you eat healthy most of the time and occasionally splurge with fast food, there's probably nothing wrong with CFA. It's certainly healthier than McDonald's. But I would be careful with eating any one food everyday. Even celery. 

5 days ago

This depends on what you eat from their menu. They have grilled chicken options, but I'm not into that. I love the classic chicken sandwich and fries.

It's all about moderation. It's not "healthy," per say, but eating it only occasionally isn't too bad. Start with a salad, then eat light and eat slow. That's perfectly enjoyable in my opinion.

• Marc
    5 days ago

Depend what you eat. Bread and buns are not healthy. Fried foods are not healthy. If they have non fried chicken...there is nothign wrong with that.

• 5 days ago

I guess but I've never been there

• 5 days ago

No. It is HIGH calorie food. Everybody that eats there is FAT.

• Arnold5 days agoReport

I'm not fat and I eat there.

• Mark
    5 days ago

Of course it's not good to eat EVERY DAY.  You DO know those sandwiches are fried, right? Fried food is fine once in a while, but even if "deep frying" was not a health issue, would you REALLY like to eat the same thing every day?

• 5 days ago

Chick-fil-A is a fast food place.

Once in a while is grand but it is horrible to your health is you eat it everyday.