If a vampire is an atheist, will the cross still affect them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe a better question- will a crucifix protect you from a Jewish Vampire? S'vets gornicht helphen.  That punchline understandable by Afrikaans speakers, Nederlandisch, Platduetch  and yiddisch.

• AgProv
      Lv 6
      1 week agoReport

Lekker snaark!

• Login to reply the answers
  • AgProv
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

"Oi vey gevalt, have you got the wrong vampire!"

(To which you might reply: "look, has it occured to you I'm not kosher? And speaking of koshering, literally it means to remove all traces of liquid blood from meat before it's fit to eat, therefore the idea of a Jewish vampire is completely self-contradictory, and while I've been stalling you my associate here has found a Star of David, and she's now about to hold it in front of your face, and... ah, that's better...")

• 4 weeks ago

There is video evidence... in the movie Once Bitten when Jim Carey holds up a cross the vampire just looks at him and says I'm an atheist. I hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

No.  Of course not.  But it doesn't matter, because atheist vampires are totally vaginal to begin with.

In all of vampire lore, the only atheist vampires are those wimps you'll find in stories like Twilight, Diaries or Interview With The Sniffling Pantywaist.  They shouldn't even be called vampires, in fact.  They're more like wimpires or vampussies.  

The classic vampire, like Count Dracula, was the embodiment of evil.  The old school vampire knew the whole list of what Thou Shalt Not, then made sure he Shalt Did every single one of them at least twice.  And they got away with doing it and loving it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Real vampires are just small bats, so they have no religious beliefs at all.

Fictional vampires (the human-like kind) are however the author of the book, play or whatever decides.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vampire is dirty,god idols or like godesses of atheist are same as a statue,if we laugh at the matter or not.

• 1 month ago

If an atheist happens to be a vampire my cross will definitely affect them here's a picture of my cross.

Attachment image
  • The yu uh hate the cross they hate god

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It might tickle a little bit, but it shouldn't cause any lasting issues.

• 1 month ago

I don't think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.