If a vampire is an atheist, will the cross still affect them?

Maybe a better question- will a crucifix protect you from a Jewish Vampire? S'vets gornicht helphen.  That punchline understandable by Afrikaans speakers, Nederlandisch, Platduetch  and yiddisch.

• AgProv
      1 week agoReport

Lekker snaark!

• AgProv

"Oi vey gevalt, have you got the wrong vampire!"

(To which you might reply: "look, has it occured to you I'm not kosher? And speaking of koshering, literally it means to remove all traces of liquid blood from meat before it's fit to eat, therefore the idea of a Jewish vampire is completely self-contradictory, and while I've been stalling you my associate here has found a Star of David, and she's now about to hold it in front of your face, and... ah, that's better...")

There is video evidence... in the movie Once Bitten when Jim Carey holds up a cross the vampire just looks at him and says I'm an atheist. I hope this helps.

No.  Of course not.  But it doesn't matter, because atheist vampires are totally vaginal to begin with.

In all of vampire lore, the only atheist vampires are those wimps you'll find in stories like Twilight, Diaries or Interview With The Sniffling Pantywaist.  They shouldn't even be called vampires, in fact.  They're more like wimpires or vampussies.  

The classic vampire, like Count Dracula, was the embodiment of evil.  The old school vampire knew the whole list of what Thou Shalt Not, then made sure he Shalt Did every single one of them at least twice.  And they got away with doing it and loving it.

• Cogito

Real vampires are just small bats, so they have no religious beliefs at all.

Fictional vampires (the human-like kind) are however the author of the book, play or whatever decides.

Vampire is dirty,god idols or like godesses of atheist are same as a statue,if we laugh at the matter or not.

If an atheist happens to be a vampire my cross will definitely affect them here's a picture of my cross.

• The yu uh hate the cross they hate god

• Fuhr

It might tickle a little bit, but it shouldn't cause any lasting issues.

I don't think so