Anonymous

How to hide clothes from your parents?

My parents are incredibly strict Christians. I'm not. They're against all music that isn't gospel, but I recently got some band shirts for MCR and TØP. My question is where should I hide them? Please don't say I'm a brat or anything else. I genuinely just want to be myself, but they make it a little hard. Only real answers please!

Lmao I don't have friends. My parents thought all of them were bad influences because we watched anime together so they made me stop talking to them. I'm almost 18 lmao not sure if thats relevant to this

Wear them underneath the clothes you're wearing daily

you could try putting them under your bed

• Tepee

Perhaps you have a trusted friend who will hold them for you.

???  You managed to buy these shirts and secretly get them into your house, but you can't figure out where to hide them?   That's totally weird.  You're the one who knows what types of hiding places are in your house, whether your mom goes in your room a lot changing sheets or putting away laundry, whether you have a garage, etc.  Just picture each room in your house and places where you're sure your parents would never look.  Your room is probably safest, but you can't do that if your mom goes in there a lot.

Since we have no idea what your house is like or what the available places are to hide things, how the hell can we tell you where to hide clothes? Obviously, hide them somewhere where you don't think your parents will find them. We can't tell you where that is, child.

• Alex1 month agoReport

Not sure if you were being rude or not, but your response made me laugh 😂

i guess you can fold them up really small and put them into a purse you're not using, if you have one in your closet. Or in a pocket of a coat or something hanging in your closet (the pocket closest to the back wall)

• Alex1 month agoReport

Ahh thanks dude!

• audrey

In your school locker?

Just turn them inside out and put them in the drawer with your other t-shirts.    Hiding in plain sight works very well.

• You bought t-shirts to make yourself and advertising bill board for someone else and you can't wear them....wow life's tough for you cupcake

• Alex1 month agoReport

Okay, boomer. 👌

• Mack

Let a friend you trust keep them for you.  If you lmao because you have no friends, my advice probably won't help you....

• Alex1 month agoReport

Hey bro I just think its ridiculous, so its laughable. Thanks anyway though!