how can I get a job as an undocumented citizen?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

ignore all these negativity from the people who answer your question. the best way to get a job without papers is in the fields picking fruits or vegetables, you can also get a job in construction. just ask other people who has the same status as you. i have hired illegals to do work in a home i used to own. don't worry. i understand you just want to make a living. everyone deserves to do the right thing instead of doing criminal activities.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

GO to the house of NANCY PELOSI just OUTSIDE SAN FRANCISCO and turn your application in there.. OR just camp out on the CALIFORNIA STATE CAPITAL GROUNDS and apply there.  THEY LOVE ILLEGALS THERE..

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Illegally......

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The surest way would be to seek that in whatever nation lends you the descriptor "citizen". One cannot be both "undocumented" and a "citizen" in the same country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

SO YOU ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD BE DEPORTED

• 1 month ago

You're not a citizen just because you live someplace. You are a citizen because of where you or your parents were born or because you have legally become a citizen of a country (a process known as naturalization). For instance, if your parents brought you illegally to the U.S., then neither they nor you are citizens. You cannot legally get a job in the States even if you have been educated here and feel like an American. 

• 1 month ago

You'll need to get documents pertaining to your identify, as required by law. If you are a citizen, getting such document (passport, driver's license, SS card) should not be too difficult.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.
  • 1 month ago

What's your citizenship? Because if you are a citizen of a country, you have (or can obtain) documentation proving your citizenship. If you are undocumented in a country, you are by definition an illegal alien, not a citizen. And undocumented illegal aliens are prohibited from working. Return to your own country & work there.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go home where you will be legal and you can then apply for jobs

• 1 month ago

If you're a citizen, you'll be documented.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He probably says things like "I literally DIED from hunger" or "I've told you two million times to not do that."  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.