Jib Jab asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

Biggest Trolls?

What makes the cycling section so attractive to the biggest trolls on Yahoo?  Latest example.  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...  

Favorite Answer

Simple minds...simply amused.  

Hey hey hey.., that was my question! Perfectly valid one THANKS! Don’t see you asking any better questions??!! Reason for being anonymous is too many people stalk your profile. Now I need to get back to your sister... 

Maybe its because cyclists are often self entitled Aholes that want everything for nothing, but take no responsibility when they lend out bikes with NO chain/lock and then feel entitled to get a new bike when it disappears!   

Source(s): A douche with a bike had no responsibility and refused a replacement one and acts all pissy. Seems typical of attitude

To me, the biggest trolls on Yahoo answers are the ones who prefer to remain anonymous and give dumb answers that really don't make any sense.

I wasnt even aware there was a cycling section until I read this