Anonymous

How come people don't want to help a disabled autistic man by supplying him money?

So I need about $500 dollars to do some personal things to take care of my record. I got a criminal record now and I need to get it expunged and so I need about $400 for that and $100 for personal stuff. I tried to ask people for money and no one is willing to lend me any money. My brother and sisters in law said no and then I tried asking andrew and he said no too. He said you do it you live with it. He has no idea how much this is important that I get this off. He said "you did it so figure it out yourself, besides disturbing the peace is not eligible for expungement and even if it is, you have to wait 3 years". I believe that I can get it expunged immediately cause this one is a misdemeanor and it was not a serious crime. My attorney says it is a small charge and that they don't put people in jail for this. Which he was right, they gave me time served and so I got off. I want andrew or anyone to help give me money to clean my record but no one will help me. Now I have to go beg my parents or my uncle or aunts in vietnam to see if they can lend me money. How come people don't want to help me by providing me money to do this ?? Why are people so cruel and won't help me ??

If you had a job this wouldn't be a problem.

NOBODY owes you anything and since you have a "track record" of borrowing money and not paying it back nobody will continue to "loan" you money.

Notwithstanding that you have absolutely no idea how the criminal justice system works, and your parents and other relatives have grown tired of giving you money.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a childish troll is not a disability, jacob.

Just quit it already and go back to wearing your chinese dresses and feathered boa.

It's not good to ask people for money.

2020 census is hiring for temp work..in my state they pay 18-22/hour

people don't want to help DESERVING people, they aren't going to help an a$$.

take for example, me.  I became disabled doing volunteer work, now that I need help, no one will do anything for me.  I asked churches for the gift of time....a couple hours help....someone having a garage sale to host a table for me, someone washing their car in the driveway to also do mine, someone to run a few errands (dropping off donations at good will, taking recycling to the recycling center, etc), carrying some light clutter down the stairs, doing some cleaning I can't physically do myself....

the 'christian' response was that they don't have the personnel to help...not one church member would help.....

did you even look at the time frame for expungement?  its a number of years, and it won't be expunged while you are still acting like an a$$...

if your stories are true, they will see you are not complying with a current court order for mental health treatment and deny the expungement.  a requirement for expungement is that you STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

• So you can open up new bank accounts so skillfully, and defraud credit card companies, but you cant figure this out?  Makes all those stories lack credibility.  In fact everything you post lacks credibility.

Looked up expungement fees in NC -$50-$175. So who are you conning now?

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

I wonder if the "$100 for personal things" is to buy himself another wedding dress (snicker).  We know he doesn't have a job, so have could he have any credit, and I doubt that he has a bank account or debit card.  He's so full of baloney.  I pity his parents.

I need about $1000 for some personal things - Where's my money b*tch?

Go look for field work or something, or go sell stuff. We all have problems you think youre the only one?? Why dont you have a job??

Your family is cruel and lacks compassion.  You should tell these morons to F*ck Off!