Transporting reptiles?

I plan to move to New York City, from the uk very soon. I have a few reptiles, and spiders that I need to arrive at my new house but I’m unsure of how to do that? Can I legally post them to the USA or do I need some legal papers? How would I go along with posting them, and if I can’t post, how else can I get them to New York City?

You can't post them. You would need to ensure you had all the required pet paperwork for transporting them internationally (if you even can), and would need to take them with you as per your airline's requirements

• ?

The postal service does not accept live animals. You cod arrange transportation, but it would cost thousands of dollars, and involve holding the animals in quarantine for up to 6 months

1.  You need to check to see if New York allows you to bring reptiles. Most countries prohibit bringing any animals unless they’re found in their country like dogs and cats. If your reptiles are exotic and only found in the UK then you can forget about bringing them. 

2.  There are papers that you need to fill out as well as vet documents stating that your reptiles carry no illness. 

3. Since people are scared of reptiles and spiders, it’s very unlikely that you’ll be able to carry them with you on the plane but go ahead and ask. 

4.  There are companies that will ship live animals between countries but it won’t be cheap. Again, you’ll have to fill out forms and get a vet exam. 

5. Once they arrive, don’t be surprised if they get quarantined so that if they carry any diseases, it’ll be contained. 

Being sneaky you could but if caught, your holler and scream but it will do no good.....so find a good home there and leave them....