Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Do you still like being white despite all of the discrimination and persecution in the western world?

Favorite Answer

WHO you calling WHITE... WHITE GIRL...

I'm a paleface, born to a white trash family, but of dwarfish stature. The white trash sorts have always rejected me as "******* midget", often with kicks and blows. Curiously, Blacks Latinos , Asians, Jews and Muslims all treat me nice. Now I live in big, bad, China and I think "to Hell with you redneck motherf*ckers, eat sh,*t and die!"

im sorry  my intelligence is better than yours...so i dont see what your talking about since it makes zero sense......

yeah , I like how I look.

It is bred in them, they couldn't be anything else.

I didn't have a choice in the matter.  I was born white, male, middle-class, American.  At times I've been a little ashamed of all of those.  But I yam what I yam, as both Popeye and God said. 

I learned early in life not to try to be what I'm not, but to find out what I am and try to be the best one of those that I can.

As someone who is 100% Mexican, allow me to be the 1st to tell you, you are so full of sh*t.

Worthless parasites like you have nothing but recrimination.  F*ck you 

It was the skin I was born with. No point in liking it or disliking it. It's just what I am.